- To include and involve larger numbers of people in the development of future healthcare services, particularly those who are underrepresented
- To gather better information from people about what they think of current healthcare services, listen to their personal experiences and find out what's important to them
- To use this information in longer-term plans and decisions about the future of healthcare services across the Bradford District
By involving people in decisions about their healthcare we hope to improve the overall health and wellbeing of our community.
We will be using a variety of methods: one to one questionnaires, focus groups, events, training and peer mentoring to support groups and individuals in sharing their voices and helping shape future health provisions.
One to one interviews and focus groups have been held with women on the theme of Smoking Cessation in Pregnancy and a report highlighting key findings and issues completed. See below to download the report.
Cancer Awareness programme around cervical, breast and bowel cancer to start in Spring:- full programme and activity dates to follow shortly.
We will also be delivering a consultation on Over The Counter Prescriptions and Medicines
For further information, please contact our Engaging People Project Team:- Laila Ahmed - Project Lead on firstname.lastname@example.org, Zainab Naqvi on email@example.com or call the main CNet number 01274 305045.
Upcoming Training & Events
- Women's Health Network Forum Meeting | CNet Offices | Thursday 21st June, 10am - 12 noon
- Women's Health Network Forum Meeting | CNet Offices | Wednesday 19th September, 10am - 12 noon
- Women's Health Network Forum Meeting | CNet Offices | Wednesday 12th December, 10am - 12 noon
Fliers for events can be found below as well as useful links.