DEADLINE: Closing Date for the 1st round of grants
The Well Bradford Small Grants Programme is inviting groups and organisations working in the Toller ward, for projects that address the following priorities:
- Activities promoting self-care and wellbeing
- Activities that connect communities together
- Activities which have a positive impact on local people
- Activities which can be a seed for local enterprise
- Activities that develop the skills and confidence of local residents
The aim is to support projects that align to one or more of the Well Bradford action plan projects. These include families with young children, getting the right treatment, healthy environment, involving everyone, promoting sustainable enterprise and creating a Girlington health campus.
Grants from £50 to £5000 are available to apply for.
The opening date for the first round will be from Monday 4th September. The closing date for this round will be 13th October 2017.
If you have any questions regarding the grants or would like to discuss your idea, contact Sonia Fayyaz at Well Bradford on 07904 106737.
The Application Form and Guidance Notes can be found below or by contacting Sanaa Jafry at CNET on 01274 305045 | email@example.com.