- Advice Network & Training Partnership (Bradford District) (opens new window)
The Advice Network and Training Partnership (ANTP) is a network of independent advice centres, serving Bradford District. Advice about: Debt, Benefits, Tax Credits, Disability Allowances, Housing, Homelessness, Employment Rights, Fuel, Utilities, Immigration, Nationality, Consumer, Community Care and related problems.
- Bfunded (opens new window)
Provides funding advice to the local voluntary and community sector.
- Bradford Community Payroll and Accounts Ltd (opens new window)
Provides a comprehensive payroll service to the voluntary sector.
Tel: 01274 787800
- Bradford Community Radio (BCB) (opens new window)
Community radio station, run by local people.
Tel: 01274 771677
- Bradford Community Statistics Project (opens new window)
Get advice on how to find and use statistics to campaign, design services and back up funding bids.
Telephone: 01274 779003
- Bradford Resource Centre (opens new window)
Low cost printing and photocopying, room hire available, training courses, help and advice on marketing, campaigning and practical help e.g. with leaflet design.
Telephone: 01274 779003
- Bsupported (opens new window)
Training and support for Bradford district's voluntary and community sector. Online directory of training courses and tailored support.
- Consortia of Ethnic Minority Organisations (COEMO) (opens new window)
Supports Ethnic Minority voluntary and community groups in Bradford through training, one-to-one advice and community events.
Tel: 01274 733678
- DIVA Bradford (opens new window)
Online directory of voluntary and community groups and organisations in the Bradford district. Information about events, venue hire and support for the sector.
Tel: 01274 434572
- Equity Partnership (opens new window)
Supports Bradford's lesbian, gay and bisexual communities by working with new and existing voluntary and community groups, influencing policy and strategies as well as running training courses.
Tel: 01274 727759
- Health Partnership Project (opens new window)
They work to strengthen the relationship between the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS), NHS Bradford and Airedale, the GP Alliances and other partners. They work to improve the development and provision of community based health and wellbeing services for all.
- Keighley Volunteer Bureau (opens new window)
Information, help and advice for voluntary and community groups who involve volunteers as well as information for individuals who would like to volunteer. Covers Keighley and Ilkley. Can help groups with Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks.
Tel: 01535 609506
- Pay and Employment Rights Service (PERS) (opens new window)
Advice and training on employment law and employing staff. Available to voluntary and community groups as well as individuals. Free guides to key employment topics are available on the website.
Tel: 01924 428030 (Advice line) 01924 428033 (Admin line)
- Social Enterprise Support Centre (SESC) (opens new window)
Intensive coaching support to third sector organisations aiming to become Social Enterprises or community businesses.
Tel: 01274 739994
- The Matrix (opens new window)
An online resource for survivors and those working with survivors in the Bradford district.
- Volunteering Bradford (opens new window)
Information, help and advice for voluntary and community groups who involve volunteers as well as information for individuals who would like to volunteer. Covers Shipley and Bradford.
Tel: 01274 588233
- West Yorkshire Police - Neighbourhood Policing Team (opens new window)
Use your postcode to read local news from your Neighbourhood Policing Team, and sign up for free email updates.
- WYCAS (West Yorkshire Community Accounting Service) (opens new window)
A wide range of help is available for voluntary and community groups in West Yorkshire including help with improving financial management and accounts. Financial health checks and one-to-one training are available.
Tel: 0113 270 6269