This year's theme was 'The Successes and Challenges of Co-Design and Partnership Working'.
Presentations on the day included:
- 'The Bradford Landscape' - Paul Stephens, Chair - Bradford District Assembly
- 'Voice, Influence and Change' - Judy Robinson, CEO - Involve Yorkshire and Humber
- 'Development of the Advice Network' - Nick Hodgkinson, Project Manager - Community Advice Network
- 'Better Start - Successful Collaboration' - Michaela Howell, Service Development Manager - Bradford Trident
- 'Successful Merger' - Neal Heard, Project Manager - BACC / Equality Together
You can download the presentations below. Also available to download is the Bradford District Assembly Annual Report 2014/15.
A full conference report will be available shortly.