The Equalities Forum aims to ensure that equalities work (in terms of race, gender, disability, social class, sexuality, age and faith) remains an important focus not just within the VCS and Assembly structure, but that it is also embedded within statutory and private sector services.
The Equalities Forum's work is carried out in accordance with the Bradford District Assembly principles of:
• Social justice and sustainability
• Diversity, dignity and respect
• Participation and empowerment; responsiveness and accountability
• Collective wealth creation and social entrepreneurship
Co-Chair: Penny Wangari-Jones
Co-Chair: Neal Heard
Provisional dates for the Equalities Forum meeting are as follows:
- Thursday 9 March 2017, 10 - 12pm
- Thursday 25 May 2017 , 10 - 12pm
- Thursday 7 September 2017, 10 - 12pm
- Thursday 7 December 2017, 10 - 12pm
Any amendments to these dates will be emailed to the Equalities Forum.
Meetings are held at CNet, 114-116 Manningham Lane, Bradford BD8 7JF.
If you are interested in joining the forum and attending forum meetings please contact Janet Ford (Assembly Coordinator) on 01274 305045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org