The Equalities Forum aims to work with the Voluntary & Community Sector (VCS) Assembly Steering Group and related thematic forums to ensure that equalities work in terms of race, gender, disability, social class, sexuality, age and faith remain an important focus for the voluntary, statutory and private sector ("partners"). This will be carried out in accordance with the VCS Assembly principles of:
• Social justice and sustainability
• Diversity, dignity and respect
• Participation and empowerment; responsiveness and accountability
• Collective wealth creation and social entrepreneurship
Co-Chair: Penny Wangari-Jones
Co-Chair: Ranjit Arora
Equalities Forum Co-chair Election - April 2018
After the recent Co-chair Equalities Forum Elections, Bradford District Assembly are pleased to announce Ranjit Arora has been appointed as the new Equalities Forum Co-chair.
Provisional dates for Equalities Forum meetings are as follows:
- Thursday 5 July 2018, 10 - 12pm
- Thursday 27 September 2018 , 10 - 12pm
- Thursday 20 December 2018, 10 - 12pm
- Thursday 14 March 2018, 10 - 12pm
Any amendments to these dates will be emailed to the Equalities Forum.
Meetings are held at CNet, 114-116 Manningham Lane, Bradford BD8 7JF.
If you are interested in joining the forum and attending forum meetings please contact Janet Ford (Assembly Coordinator) on 01274 305045 or email email@example.com.