Young Lives Bradford (YLB) is co-ordinated by Bradford CVS. It works to empower the network to achieve better outcomes for children and young people in the Bradford District.
· A voice for the voluntary and community sector at all levels of Bradford's strategic children's trust body - the Children's Trust
· Regular up-to-date information on issues relating to children and young people's services within the Bradford District.
· Advice and guidance on a range of issues resulting from changes to service delivery and updates on local and national policy. We also provide signposting information and resources on Safeguarding children and young people.
· Regular network forums on topics of general interest to our registered groups and organisations e.g. Funding, Safeguarding, Early Help, CCGs etc.
Membership is free and open to VCS organisation and not for profit groups who deliver services to children, young people or families in the Bradford District. Visit our sign-up page to subscribe to receive our free weekly news bulletin. To apply for membership complete the Young Lives Bradford membership registration form
Young Lives Bradford also co-ordinates:
· The YLB Core Strategic Group (YLB CSG): The primary aim of the CSG is to oversee the strategic engagement of the children and young people's voluntary and community sector with statutory, voluntary and private sector stakeholder groups and agencies. These include Bradford Council, the Bradford Children's Trust, the Bradford Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB), the Health and Well-Being Board and the Bradford VCS Assembly among others. For further details see TOR Young Lives Bradford Core Strategic Group
· The VCS Safeguarding Steering group: The Young Lives Bradford VCS Safeguarding Steering Group is a recognised group of the Bradford Safeguarding Children Board. The group is co-ordinated by the Young Lives Bradford team and reports back to the Young Lives Bradford Core Strategic group. Membership is open has responsibilities for safeguarding in their role or has an interest in safeguarding. For further details see TOR VCS Safeguarding steering group
Young Lives Bradford Primary contact:
Peter Horner, Young Lives Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries contact the Young Lives Bradford team at Bradford CVS by email at email@example.com or telephone 01274 722772.