Time: 9:30am - 1pm
Venue: City Training Services, 39/41 Chapel Street, Bradford BD1 5BY
The Women's Health Network aims to:
- Identify and better understand the issues that impact on why women choose to access health services and why they choose not to;
- Identify any gaps in services which exist;
- Work collectively with Bradford District and Bradford City CCG's to design and develop services which meet the needs of local women;
- Work with local communities and organisations to ensure assets (resources, properties, skills and talents) within communities to improve women's health are maximised;
- Make sure important health messages are clear, easy to understand and are shared effectively;
- Create opportunities to help women improve not only their own health and wellbeing but that of their family and friends.
The programme for the day will include:-
- WHN progress to date
- Personal health stories
- Health focused discussions
- Planning the future of the WHN
- Networking lunch
Refreshments and food provided on the day.
This event is aimed at groups and organisations working to improve the health and wellbeing of women.