As a member of CNet you will receive:
- Weekly information via e-bulletin including details of current funding schemes, events, training courses, job vacancies and forum news
- Discount on CNet room hire charges
- News of opportunities to get involved in shaping the future of the district via forum activities, community representation roles and consultations
- Latest news about the Bradford District Assembly and the voluntary and community sector forums
- Information about networking events and opportunities relevant to your group or organisation
CNet Membership Applications
You can submit your application to become a member of CNet either online or by post. In both instances you must read the Membership Guidance Notes (opens new window); and once submitted, your application will be considered at the next CNet Board Meeting.
CNet Membership - Apply Online
CNet Membership - Apply By Post
Your application form will need to be signed and sent in hard copy to the address on the form along with your group or organisation constitution or rules.
If you are applying as an individual you will need complete short section on why you want to join CNet.