Do you have the drive and passion to encourage and enable local people to contribute their ideas and experiences with a view to improving health and wellbeing services in Bradford District and Craven?
Are you able to work with communities to ensure their voices are heard and considered?
Bradford Community Empowerment Network Limited (CNET) has been in operation for over 15 years. We have a proven track record of successfully and effectively delivering local community led activities and projects.
Our latest project "Engaging People" is jointly funded by the three Clinical Commissioning Groups. The contract is for 3 years subject to an annual budget and performance review.
A community asset based approach that enables effective and coordinated working with consistent reach into our diverse communities in order to deliver our strategic priorities. Working through a collaborative partnership, Engaging People will support the CCG's to engage with local communities and carry out a range of functions on our behalf.
- Better engagement and involvement of people
- Good insight and feedback
- Training and support to local people to be involvement ready
- Input to strategic plans across health and care and commissioning intentions and supporting co-design
- Increase in representation on CCG groups
· Ensure increased and effective engagement with communities, with a specific focus on engagement of seldom heard people from protected characteristic groups, rural, marginalised groups and people in work
· Increased representation on CCG strategic forums, partnerships and networks
· Effective sharing of information through appropriate means (reports, presentations, research etc.) between CCG's and communities.
We currently have 2 opportunities available:
1. Engaging People Project Lead
Hours: 28 per week
Salary: SCP 26 £23,398 per annum pro-rata
2. Engaging People Project Support Officer
Hours: 28 per week
Salary: SCP 19 £18,746 per annum pro-rata
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 21st of August 2017.