CNet has delivered a wide range of projects some of which can be seen on this page.
Duration: April 2018 - March 2018
Together We Are Bradford was a project run by CNet in partnership with West Bowling Centre and funded by the Home Office "Building A Stronger Britain Together" programme. The aim was to encourage dialogue and cooperation between communities in Bradford East, West and South to promote community cohesion by creating a Together We Are Bradford Community Network with representatives from different communities. The Network aims were to:
- Nurture a common vision and sense of belonging
- Appreciate, respect and value the differences between people of different cultures
- Make strong and positive relationships between people of different ethnicities
- Work together to promote equal opportunities for all in the community
- Aim to make Bradford a better place to work, live and play
The project enabled community representatives opportunities to discuss, explore and share information and knowledge about their own communities in order to increase understanding and awareness enabling communities to work together on issues of common concern, whilst accepting and respecting each other's cultural identity
Representatives were also invited to participate in and contribute to existing strategic district forums via the Bradford District Assembly e.g. the Equalities Forum, Health and Wellbeing Forum and Community Economic Forum.
Duration: July 2017 - August 2018
Groups and organisations working in the Toller ward eligible for the Well Bradford Small Grants Programme were invited to apply for funding to support initiatives that align to one or more of the Well Bradford action plan projects.
- Families with children
- Getting the right treatment
- Healthy environment
- Involving everyone
- Promoting sustainable enterprise
- Creating a Girlington Health Campus
Applications are invited from local voluntary and community organisations based in or operating in the Toller ward for projects that address the following priorities:
- Activities promoting self-care and wellbeing
- Activities that connect communities together
- Activities which have a positive impact on local people
- Activities which can be a seed for local enterprise
- Activities that develop the skills and confidence of local residents