Well Bradford Grants Programme
Groups and organisations working in the Toller ward may be eligible for the Well Bradford Small Grants Programme. We want to support initiatives that align to one or more of the Well Bradford action plan projects.
- Families with children
- Getting the right treatment
- Healthy environment
- Involving everyone
- Promoting sustainable enterprise
- Creating a Girlington Health Campus
Applications are invited from local voluntary and community organisations based in or operating in the Toller ward for projects that address the following priorities:
- Activities promoting self-care and wellbeing
- Activities that connect communities together
- Activities which have a positive impact on local people
- Activities which can be a seed for local enterprise
- Activities that develop the skills and confidence of local residents
Interested to know more about the grants and/or to discuss an idea? Please contact Sonia Fayyaz at Well Bradford on 07904 106737.
For an application pack, please contact Sanaa Jafry at CNet on 01274 305045 or email [email protected].